- Citation Building
- Website 'localization'
- Managing reviews and ratings
- Getting quality, relevant back-links
- Claiming your Google My Business listing
With digital marketing gaining popularity, a higher number of internet searchers look for the local businesses rather than opting for the ones located far away. Having your website optimized for the local SEO will significantly help with the growth of the business and allow you to stand out from the rest when it comes to the SERPs.
SEOVIDIA works on giving your business a digital identity on the local level before you start thinking about the national or even international level. Local SEO Services UK and London include learning how to use elements such as address, name, and phone number to your benefit along with customer reviews to get the top ranking through organic results.
- About 46 percent of the total search being made from Google tends to be local.
- 89 percent of the total internet users with access to smartphones tend to look up for local businesses for services or products of requirement at least one time in a week with about 58 percent of these users searching the internet daily.
- More than 72 percent of the total users shall visit the offline store if located within a radius of giving miles.
Seovidia works towards the optimization of the website with the creation of a dedicated contact page that allows the business owners a better chance to be seen by the local customers.
At Seovidia, we keep our services affordable for our customers while providing quality service that ensures better organic as well as paid results for a better boost of the business regarding local SEO implementation. We also ensure regular analytic reporting for your business to know whether or not the strategies have been working for your business.
Our team of professional SEO experts is the perfect partner for a successful business partnership.